Using the following instructions you can dry flowers with borax to make flower arrangements.
What You Will Need:
- Freshly Cut Flowers
- Show Box (or any small box)
- Sprinkle Borax into a small box, shoe boxes work quite well.
- Cut fresh flowers to desired length and place a few in the box on top of the Borax.
- Cover flowers with another layer of Borax.
- Seal the box with tape
- Let it sit undisturbed at room temperature for one week.
- At the end of the week, sift off the Borax. Your flowers should be dry and ready to craft with.
- Save the Borax and use it again.