Things You Will Need:
- Meat tenderizer (unseasoned)
- Bucket or Sink
- Clean Towel
- Soak the blood-stained fabric in a bucket or sink filled with cold water. Make sure the clothing is submerged and saturated. Allow the stain to soak in the water for at least 30 minutes.
- Check the spot on the fabric that has the blood stain. If the stain is still there, add 5g of meat tenderizer to 240ml of water. Use this combination to dab the stain out. This should work because meat tenderizer, the enzymatic powder, is designed to break down proteins, and blood is a protein.
- Use a clean, dry towel to blot the stain. Do not rub, or you will spread the stain.
- Wash in cold water after the stain has been lifted. Do not put in the tumble drier until you are certain the stain is gone, as the heat will set the stain permanently.
Created by Mistral Pure Chemicals. View website