Hydrogen peroxide has the wonderful property of being able to break down and dissolve most biological substances. This makes it a wonderful tool for removing blood.
What You Will Need
- Hydrogen Peroxide 3%
- Clean Cloths
- Rinse with cold water to remove any excess blood.
- Pour a generous amount of hydrogen peroxide over the stain. (This is preferably done over the sink.)
- You will see the H2O2 start to bubble.
- Once the bubbling has stopped, use a clean cloth to blot the stain.
- If some stain remains, repeat the entire process.
- Once all visible traces of the stain are removed, rinse the item in cool water and launder as usual. Before putting the item in the dryer, check to make sure all traces of the stain are removed.
- Be sure to test this on a small discrete part of the fabric before you begin, to make sure the hydrogen peroxide will not damage it.
Created by Mistral Pure Chemicals. View website