If rinsing the item in cold water has not worked on the stain, you can try soaking the item in salt water. This should be safe on most fabrics, and works well on most fresh stains.
What You Will Need
- Mild Soap
- Clean Bucket or Sink
- Dissolve 180g salt in 2.3 litres of water
- Let the item soak in the salt solution for 30 minutes
- Rub mild soap on the stain
- Rinse with cold water
- Repeat as necessary
- If you are unsure if this method will be safe on your item of clothing, place some of the salt solution on a discrete part of the garment.
- You could also check the label to see if it is safe to hand wash
Created by Mistral Pure Chemicals. View website