What You Will Need
- Clean White Towel
- Paper Towels
- Place the clothing on top of a clean white towel.
- Blot the acetone onto the stain with a clean paper towel.
- The towel underneath will become wet and discoloured from the ink.
- Be sure to move the garment to a clean dry section of the towel as this happens.
- Repeat until no more ink stain can be removed.
- Make sure you rinse the stained area completely free of the rubbing alcohol.
Tips and Warnings
Be sure to test in a hidden spot before applying acetone to the permanent ink stain as acetone can very damaging to certain fibres.
Back to Ink Stain Removal Table