What You Will Need
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Cotton Buds
- Cold Water
- Dip a clean cotton swab into rubbing alcohol.
- Dab at the ink mark with the cotton swab.
- Repeat this each time with a fresh cotton swab, as many times as needed.
- Dip another fresh cotton swab into cold water and dab the area to remove the alcohol from the fabric.
- Allow the area to dry.
Tips and Warnings
Be sure to test in a hidden spot before applying rubbing alcohol to the permanent ink stain.
- This method can also be used to remove ink from your skin
Created by Mistral Pure Chemicals. View website