What You Will Need
- Hairspray (alcohol based)
- Cloth or Kitchen Roll
- Damp Cloth or Baby Wipes
- Spray the area with hairspray until saturated.
- Use a clean, soft cloth or kitchen roll to blot up the ink and hairspray.
- Repeat until the stain is gone.
- Use a clean, damp cloth to remove any stickiness left from the hairspray.
- Always be sure to test on a small inconspicuous area first, to ensure none of the carpet fibers are damaged.
- Instead of blotting, after saturating the stain you can get a number of sheets of kitchen roll, place them over the stain and then place a heavy object on top. This should absorb the stain.
- This method can also be used on upholstery and mattresses.
Created by Mistral Pure Chemicals. View website