What You Need:
- Hairspray (alcohol based)
- Paper Towel / Kitchen Roll
- Place an absorbent paper towel or rag under the stain.
- Saturate the stain with hair spray.
- Blot the stain with a clean rag or paper towel.
- Repeat, if necessary, until stain is removed.
- Wash as usual.
- Test the hair spray on an inconspicuous area first.
- Change the paper towel under the stain regularly, to prevent the stain from being absorbed back into the clothes again.
- Be sure to wash the item after using this method to remove the hairspray from the fabric.
Created by Mistral Pure Chemicals. View website