What You Will Need
- White Vinegar
- Baking Soda
- Paper Towels
- Mix 118ml vinegar with 2 or 3 tablespoons of soda.
- Dip a paper towel in the solution
- Blot the stain, working from the outer edge inward.
- Rinse the affected area.
- Place a number of absorbent towels on top of the damp area and place a heavy object on top to dry the area.
- If the stain remains repeat the process.
- Always be sure to test a small discrete section of the carpet before you treat the stain, to ensure the colourfastness of the material and also to ensure that none of the carpet fibres are damaged.
- For larger stains be sure to change the paper towel you use regularly, so the stain is not transferred back into the carpet again.
- This method can also be used on upholstery.
Created by Mistral Pure Chemicals. View website