What You Will Need
- Hydrogen Peroxide 3%
- Paper Towels
- Pour a small amount of hydrogen peroxide onto the stain (be sure to test hydrogen peroxide on a small discrete part of the carpet before doing this)
- Leave the peroxide to work for about 1 hour
- Apply a very damp paper towel to remove the hydrogen peroxide
- Repeat this step until all hydrogen peroxide is gone.
- Be sure to test the hydrogen peroxide on a small discrete part of the carpet before treating the stain, to ensure colourfastness and also to ensure that the peroxide does not damage the fibres.
- Do not use on wool carpets
- You can use this method on mattresses and upholstery
Created by Mistral Pure Chemicals. View website