What You Will Need
- Hydrogen Peroxide 3%
- Paper Towel
- Soak up excess fluid by blotting the stain with dry paper towel, working from the outer edge inward.
- Pour the peroxide on a clean paper towel.
- Blot the stain (dont rub) until it migrates to the towel.
- For large spills, change the towel as necessary to avoid transferring ink from the towel back into the carpet.
- Rinse and dry thoroughly before deciding if additional treatment is necessary.
- Be sure to test this method in a small discrete area of the fabric before treating the stain, to ensure colourfastness and also to be sure that the hydrogen peroxide does not damage the fibres.
- If you dont have paper towels you can use cloths or rags.
Created by Mistral Pure Chemicals. View website